Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Library Research !!


Encyclopedia : The Brush-tailed Possum
Author's name : Andrew & Nancy Learmonth
Tittle of the book: Encyclopedia of Australia
Dewey Number : 919.4

Hi everyone, I have been reading in this book and it something that attracted me it's about an animal that I like to share with everyone.

The Brush-tailed Possum is 60 Cm. long and it's a leaf-eater, was described in 1789 by a naturalist as (fox-like) in 1931-2 during the great slum period over a million skins were exported out of NSW.

The brush-tailed Possum has a very wide distribution in mainland and insular Australia and it can make a home anywhere ,eg : in a box, in tree holes , in rock holes.

3 comments:

  1. I first time to see that animal, its eyes are very different. I try to visit the link but I can't. I'll try visit it at home. Nice to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee. Do you know what the skin was used for? You can tell us next week on your book presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe is wonderful! I've been searching for the right Pad Thai Recipe. This is one of several versions that I will be making and I will be reporting back my successes and hopefully not my failures!:)

    ReplyDelete