Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Health Expo at Kogarah TAFE

Health Expo!!!
Last Wednesday I took part in the Health Expo.I was responsible for cooking Money bags they were to be sold $1 each.All the money collected was to be donated to Aussie helpers,My day was fun I was surprised how fast the food and my time went.After I finish I has look around the other stalls and saw some interesting food from other parts of the world.Some stalls were interesting for me, e.g. Breast Screen NSW ,because I have some concerns that's why I had a long conversation with her,the lady was very kind to me and gave me lot of helpful information.I'm so glad the lady was from Thailand because we were able to speak in Thai and she was our 2Nd customer.

So, It would be nice to take part in the Health Expo.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me feel hungry! Wasn't the food delicious? Thanks so much for being part of the day.

    ReplyDelete