Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our class out to Aquarium and Chinese Garden 2Nd June 2009

Aquarium and Chinese Garden Last Tuesday 2Nd June I went to the The Chinese Garden and the Aquarium with our class 2009 I took the train from Rockdale station at 9.13 to Town Hall station.I expected to meet our class inside the train but unfortunately I missed them.I'm start worried about what can I do because I don't know how to get there.I try to looked around to make sure that may be I might see some of my class mates somewhere in the train.I feel so relief when I met my class mates Desire's inside the train.I'm walked to say hello to him and complain about how I missing the class and after that about 2 station later we saw Nunang and we did called her to sit with us.We went to the Chinese Garden together and called Rosa's to ask about destination.We saw Rosa's and our class took a photos in front Chinese Garden,When we walk to her she also took photo of us.Chinese Garden it's the nice place to take a photos and very nice place to hire for the party's.Chinese building, bamboo tree,water fall, pond,lucky fish,In the middle of the garden has a water fall it's very nice to take a photo beyond that they has a coffee shop we has a coffee in there,At Aquarium my favorite moment is when we were in tunnel it's fantastic to see the aquatic life, they're incredible, beautiful and so amazing to see them so close like we did. We spent time and walk around the Aquarium looking at aquatic life.I would like to have a Marine Aquarium at home i think it would be more fun to watch than the TV. After that we has lunch in the food court, I has a bad experienced try to locate an ATM in the rain,the one I found didn't accept my card.Shortly after lunch we walked to Town Hall station coughed the train and I said good bye just before Rockdale station.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Bee. Can you write a recount of the day, like Pat did?

    ReplyDelete